Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kelly said to Carrie

[A purely hypothetical face-off between Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, the lovely winners of American Idol seasons 1 and 4.]





"Excuse me, is anyone sat here?" asked Kelly.
Laughed Carrie, "well no-one but you."
"There's a yogurt in my pocket I'm dying to share.
So I sure hope that you like tofu."

"I hope it's not poisoned," said Carrie unsurely,
And emptied a spoon down her throat.
"Of course not," grinned Clarkson and stood up to leave.
"But it's packed to the brim with peyote."

And so Carrie wandered through mystical plains
With Bo Bice as her spirit guide.
Visions of vegetables taunted her, humming
The songs of Martina McBride.

She woke with a start upon Checotah Bridge
Her journey had come to an end
Now only one thing remained on her mind
Find Kelly and wreak sweet revenge...


[To be continued]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DONT BELIEVE IT KELY CLAEKSON IS BEING MEAN TO MY FAVORITE COUNTRY SINGER CARRIE UNDERWOOD HOW MEAN KELLY