Thursday, June 22, 2006

Justin's SexyBreakfast

[Intrigued by Justin Timberlake's imminent return with his sexy new single SexyBack and equally sexy new album FutureSex/LoveSounds, this poem guesses the kind of lyrics we'll be hearing from the sexed-up superstar]




Girl you're like my coffee,
So hot and strong and sweet
I'm gonna lay you down
A special morning treat.
Don't need no milk
'Cause you got cream enough for two.
Love's on the menu
And I'm hungry babe for you.

Gonna crack your egg and test
Your firmness with a poke.
Pick up my soldier girl
And dip it in your yolk.
I dedicate this toast
To our forever lovin'.
You can eat my sausage
If you let me munch your muffin.

'Cause it's Justin's Sexy Breakfast
It's a feast of funk supreme.
And you can't leave the table girl
Until your plate is clean.
Said it's Justin's Sexy Breakfast
Tastes so good it must be wrong.
Now spread your legs like butter
I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this scone...



..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*applauds*

That was hilarious! I might have to link that from my blog...

Anonymous said...

*also applauds*

I especially like "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this scone..."

because it sounds like a dity chat up line form the Womens Institute

Hel said...

ditto - that's absolutely hilarious, i was sniggering out loud at that, esp. the last line. my neighbours probably wondered what i was laughing at...

Anonymous said...

You should actually make that into a real song. It's miles better than the carp Justin churns out.